Friday, October 17, 2008

Mister PussyCat, listen to me,

you don't have to be good,
but you had better be...


BIG AND LOUD!



So excited for auditions tomorrow.!!!
Just working on my song and monologue all day. I hope I can have it memorized by tomorrow. But I'm feelin' pretty confident about my dancing and my song choice.

Unfortunately I'm sick, and somehow hurt the tendon in the bottom of my left foot. I always hurt the right one, not the left, and it's absolutely awful! It's hurt for the past three days. Yuck. So I'm drinking well more than I can stand amounts of tea and honey, and am wearing my ankle brace.

I really, really hope I get callbacks, especially because I switched my schedule so I'm opening two days in a row so I can actually go to callbacks. Knock on wood for me! And tell me to break a leg!

No comments: