My computer charger has officially given up the ghost, after electrocuting me, of course.
No picture updates for a while, sadly.
I don't even remember what all has happened since my last update...
School's going so-so. Work is almost awful. I hate it there, the store is completely changing, and I feel like I need to work my ass off just so I don't get fired.
I have to start paying Dad rent and the finances are really starting to hit hard, especially because my FUCKING PAY DECREASE went from 10.70 an hour to 9 fucking 13. Bullshit. I can't talk to Alisse about it cus she's stupid and I feel like she'd just get rid of me anyway.
Luckily, I do have a few things to look forward to.
I'm going to Missouri to check out Cottey College in two weeks with my grandma. I have no idea what the weather will be like.
I'm seeing Britney Spears AND the Pussycat Dolls three weeks from today, with Joe and Emily. We're going to get trashed out of our minds and go crazy.
The end of May, Dani and I are going to Palm Springs.
Andre Reiu and his orchestra June 18th.!
And probably what I am most excited about is mine and Emily's adventure to Boston to see Kevin, and then our trek back [probably roadtrip]. And then he's staying in California, and I'm going to try to do a couple house shows with him over the summer before he goes on tour.
Can't wait to see Boston. I've always wanted to go. The more I think about it, the more excited I get. We're hoping for adventures every night, and I can't wait to meet the people there and take pictures.
It needs to be summer right now! The sunshine has been so delicious. Kristine and I are going to Goat Rock tomorrow.
I had a St. Patty's day shindig the Friday after the real Saint Patrick's Day, and it was amazing. So many cool kids in one place. Sadly my belated birthday party was not such a success. Which is too bad, because the theme was amazing. But whatever. I ended up getting trashed and serenading everyone with Michael Jackson lyrics and giving lapdances. So I had fun in the end.
The City is calling my name. I want to nap. I would like some more money. Preferably for my travels.
No comments:
Post a Comment