These past two and half weeks have been the most epic at once in my entire life. I shall go into details later, but for now, I will go into the amazement and wonder that all this has made me feel...
...it is absolutely incredible.
Some of this is due my drunkenness, but I delivered the most heartfelt, emotional, and true statement in a very long while.
For now, you are extremely not welcome in my life. So butt out.
I would love to go into the details of the spiderwebs of my life, but I believe they all deserve their own, single, loving post, all to themselves.
All I must say is,
thank goodness for Mickey's, a roomate that counts down to zero while I chug beer, and that you left when you did. I thought I was going to crack.
I love having drunken mini-epiphanies. Goodness.
I am ready for summer and change.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment