I'll admit, I've been cheating on you with your cousin, tumblr.
If you want a mostly daily update, check out:
pixiegoestocottey.tumblr.com
But I'll try to update this bad boy when possible.
News as of late:
semester's almost over
got hired to play violin 2 in the pit orchestra of SRT [!!!]
Dr. Who this Saturday
got hired as Robbie Hall's new receptionist, and am applying for Head Receptionist for next year
moving into Arizona Suite next year, and it will be the best
our trip next year is to Barcelona
I am really excited for Barcelona, because I seriously love everything about that place. The alternate trip is to the south island of New Zealand, and words can't describe how torn I am between the two. Because cost-wise it would be about the same [two weeks in NZ or one week in Barcelona and another week in another city of my choice in Europe], but unfortunately I would have to drop a 500$ deposit for NZ by May 6th, and I don't think that'll be happening. Hmmphf. I really wanted to get my drink on with Kat. Now I must figure out where I'll go for the 2nd week, and who I'll be going with. I'm pretty sure I just want to pick one town and stay around there, so I get a better feel for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment