I have cleared my room, and attacked my disaster that was formerly known as a closet.
I'm almost done! It feels great to get rid of that crap and finding all the goodies I have found. I'm probably a millionaire with all the change I've been slowly gathering, found my pink slip to the mini-van I no longer "own," and I found my camera! I moved my hope chest, thinking I would like the new spot it will own, but I'm not so much a fan. I want to completely rearrange my tiny bedroom, but I'll have to move my dresser, and that will be most difficult, especially by myself.
Thanksgiving was really fun. Work was a little crazy, but pretty much everyone was in good spirits. Kristine picked me up, I showered, and then headed to her house where I peeled potatoes, and then we got lazy with the rest of the cooking. Dinner was absolutely delicious. I ate about twice my weight in mashed potatoes, like I said I would, and was still full the next day. Yay for food babies. Afterwards we played Pictionary, which was way more fun than I thought it'd be. I'm still proud of my getting "dark room" from a few short lines and a box.
I should really figure out how I'm getting to work tomorrow. I'm opening with Maycee, but I'd feel slightly weird asking her if I could crash at her house. And I feel bad forcing my friends to take me to work at 5 in the morning. Which makes me think about next semester, and if I'll haveto step down to a Barista or not. I think I'm scared that I somehow won't be allowed to and that I would lose my job, which is exactly not what I need. I don't know if I really want to be a Shift anymore, especially with a busier school schedule coming up next semester.
Edit.
Tonight was good. Although I regret drinking most of a mint chocolate chip milkshake...
My closet is all clean and the mess I made around it is nearly gone. I feel good. I really need to never open, until I get a car, this is rediculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment