Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mmmbop, bitches.

It's been ages since I've updated, but here are some things going on in my life since Chico.

Emily and I went to the Phoenix on the 12th to see Hanson, and it was so much fun. [photo cred: ryan jay.]
The place was absolutely packed, and that was the first time I've seen the balcony at the Phoenix opened, and that was full too. Saw Mama Jenn and Raychel there, which was awesome. Highlights included: bitches getting mad at us for talking during a concert, the awful couple with the g=ugly girl who didn't know how to dance, forever waiting for MmBop, a guy getting cussed out by Taylor Hanson and thus getting kicked out of a Hanson concert, and finally hearing MmBop live, and it was absolutely amazing and so much fun.

Thank goodness it's Thanksgiving break, even though this is the first Thanksgiving I wasn't invited to. Luckily I have a good friend named Kristine and I'll be spending it with her family, and then a few days later I'll be going to Grace's for my first Vegan Thanksgiving. Both will be really fun. This is also the first Turkey Day I'll be working, and making time and a half, and hella tips.

I'm done with this semester, and I wish I hadn't given up on it, but it seems I have. All I can do is look forward to next.

Next entry I'll post my schedule for next semester.

No comments: