Thursday, June 18, 2009

Remember

when you came over during that rager, and wanted to talk?
Not the best night for talking, but it should still definitely happen...

I avoided my grandmother for some-odd weeks, only to find out she still loves me and is still as proud as me as ever.

I'm still working my butt off in hopes of bigger paychecks, and then I remember, minimum wage really fucking sucks. I did get a key to the store and am getting more hours than all of the other part-timers, but it would be nice to just be promoted, but we're not making daily goals, which is understandable, since not many people want to buy multiple pairs of shoes at once.

Hilary, Mel, and I are working on planning a garage sale in the near future. Hilary is moving to Monterey, and a huge chunk of me is wishing I could go with her. I'm so sad she's leaving.

Yesterday James and I semi-drunkenly went to the Wednesday Night Market, and I can see that this is going to become a ritual. We at least have to get there so we aren't the first kids in line to not get Pasta King because they ran out.

I finally finished the Order of the Phoenix, which I've restarted countless times and could never endure through. Now I'm reading feverishly through the Half-Blood Prince, which I'm sure I will finish by the time the movie comes out, so excited for the midnight showing.

More later, Erin and I are going to Hooters.

No comments: