This weekend is my great grandma Nan's memorial service. She was 102 years old. It'll be nice to see my family. I should be seeing Aunt Susie, Uncle Doug, Liz, Julie, Britain, Oliver, and their husbands and wives, along with my grandparents, and a bunch of people I haven't met yet. This is the first funeral in almost six years that I will be performing at. My dad won't be playing with me, so I'll give that part to Mimi and she'll accompany me on the piano. I would like to perform the Pavane, but I don't think I have enough practice time until Saturday. But oh boy, is that piece equally as beautiful as the Ave Maria.
Right now I'm filling out my Housing Application for Cottey. It is becoming more and more real. I would like to be in Robbie [Robertson] Hall. I think it is the prettiest, and everyone wants to live in Robbie during the snowy months; the Dining Hall is in the basement! Tatum is hoping for Rosemary Suite in Robbie Hall, and I would that one also. It's a Walk-Thru that connects to both Arizona and Florida Suites. That means more people to meet and hang out with. Rosemary-Alumna is on the second floor, which I think is perfect. Air-conditioning, too. It'll be enough stair-walking without being a crazy amount. Yesterday I received in the mail another congratulations packet, this time with sticky window decals and two certificats of acceptance. I'm already loving it more and more.

This semester and summer will have to be the craziest and most fun before I leave California.
School is still going well. I haven't given up yet like I usually do after the first month in the semester. A little over a week before Spring Break. Hopefully I'll be working during the days I'm not in Santa Cruz and Redding, which will be the two weekends of Spring Break. I just got off the phone with James and Andre, and I'm going to buy my tickets now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment