
It was so good. The thing I love about owning Tickling the Tail of the Tiger is anytime I want to listen to it, I just bring up iTunes, and not have to refresh his MySpace page multiple times in one sitting.
School's almost out. I can taste the summer on my tongue.
I hate May. Awful things always seem to happen around this time, and always during finals. I'm not much of a prayer, but I'm praying now. And I love you all, even if I don't see you often, or if we don't talk, or if we are completely out of each others lives, I still love you all.
I'm glad that is over and done with. I don't think I'll be going to the Thunderdome show, but I still want to go camping with all of them in June. It's good to have new crushes and boys that make me smile. :)
PS. Tamra and I love to make margaritas in the middle of the afternoon and drunkenly take pictures of us with our ice cream cones.

No comments:
Post a Comment