Slowly but surely getting my room, and life, cleaned up and back in order. Can't wait to sell back my books this week.
WNM starts back up tomorrow, and I am so happy to not be working for it. I'm changing my availability so I don't have close those nights.
I was intending to type a lot, because I feel like I have a lot to say, and lot's of new things are happening, or will be happening, but nothing is coming to my head.
With the amount of time we talk, it's weird to think that tomorrow will be the first time we actually hang out, outside of class. Every day straight for the past three weeks. Or so. This is nice.
I forget that this weekend is the United State Fencing Coaches Association [USFCA]'s Coaching Clinic in the city. I can't wait for all the training, people I'll be meeting, and to get certified. I also can't wait for Dani and I to start with the NBFA again [I've done it before, but Dani hasn't] and this summer I'll be getting really serious about it. Especially since I will probably be teaching fencing at Cottey. It's so cool just to think about it. And I really need to start working out again.
PS:
What is it about models that makes us party so hard and dance so crazy? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment