
It's seriously June already?! I'm kindof freaking out.
Currently drinking Great White and getting my life/Cottey in order and ready for my soon-to-be changes.
This weekend was such a good weekend.
Wicked with Justin on Friday.
Chocolate & Underwear Party on Saturday, and boy was it a success. My outfit ended up working quite well, and the feather boa was a hit. Black light dancing, eating chocolate everything, and trying to catch up quickly with a bottle of Captain Morgan. After an amazing time at the party, Ian, Sarena, and I went to the rural cemetery and laid down and drunkenly watched the stars. So good. Pictures will be going up soon.
I honestly don't remember what I did Sunday, and Monday I worked all day at the shop and went to the film collective show.
So good. :)
PS. Thanks Patrick and Timmy. Love you boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment