I have found [and purchased] my best Halloween costume yet. It even beats last year's; Columbia from the Rock Horror Picture Show, which I had down to a T.

If you don't know who this is... well, you're lame. Harley Quinn from the animated Batman series; the Joker's psychiatrist who falls in love with him. Off and on again. She is my favourite character from Batman, and possibly on of my top fav cartoon characters.
It really is the best costume. Most costumes you buy from a Spirit or Halloween store are pretty crappy and only have a part of the costume. This one has everything needed, minus the makeup. I am even more excited about my favourite day of the year.
To some this may sound silly, but I'm thinking about getting a Harley Quinn tattoo. Possibly on my left arm, on the inside above my wrist. And fairly good-sized, so it takes up most of that spot. I'd do outline first, and colour later, since I probly couldn't do it all in one sitting. Probably her in a sexy, pin-up-like pose, or a silly, playful pose, like the other side of her character. The only problem is cheerleading, since I can't have any visible tattoos, since we don't wear liners all the time. So I'm thinking of other options too, but I really like the arm spot. I'm thinking about where I want to put my other tattoos; an anchor and a treble clef. I was thinking of a treble on my inner arm, and a bass on my right, but I really like my HQ idea. I try not to write or type my ideas about future tats, because I have so many in different places.
I'll go to Monkey Wrench after next week and see how much it would probably be.
All for now; Disneyland in one week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment