I'm not going to vent. I should, but I shouldn't.
Just some things and some people are not...working. I have to hold back what I want to say.
One good thing I discovered today;
Our English teacher made us write an essay today. It had a set formula of how to be written, so it's complete bollocks [yes, i've been watching a lot of Spaced recently] but sounds sooo deep and intellectual. And then we have to write it on a postcard and send it to someone. Erin and I voted for picking random people out of the phone book. Yes! I almost want to do this, but on a far larger scale; with someone I've never met constantly reading my thoughts and feelings, but without freaking them out, since I'm a complete stranger.
I feel this is the only way to let things out, fully and all the way, without causing...er, repocusions?
1 comment:
i am going to hope that i am not one of the people you are talking about, and that if i am, you'll tell me.
and the postcards are amazing.
Post a Comment