Friday, February 1, 2008

A couple goodbyes.

Today was okay, decent day. Had Algebra and English today. I have a bit of homework to catch up on, but my teachers are being understanding, which is nice. Erin and I did our Thursday after-class tradition, and then went to Macy's to get new shoes. I tried on those boots I wanted, that everyone else has, and I hated them. Which is unfortunate. But I tried on the original shoes I wanted to get, and they were perfect and cute. Love you, Steve Madden. I just realized the pen, dry-erase pen, mind you, does not come off my white board. Damnit. It's supposed to!! After that, went to A'romas, and then Andre's, then Devin's, smoked many blunts, went to Sarah's goodbye party, had a goodbye shot with her, and came home. I'm glad we're talking again, I missed her and can't wait to see her when she comes home from France. Luckily I'll be seeing James tomorrow before he leaves. I'm sad. I'm really gonna miss them.

No comments: