Saturday, February 2, 2008

Uhh...?

It's awfully strange watching fifteen year old girls oogle for my boyfriend in front of me. I really don't like it.
Yesterday was good, and bad, and wierd.
Slept in, did so much laundry, visited Erin at work, ran some errands. Went to A'romas where I worked on homework. Joe came after he got off of work and Annalise met up also. There was a girl playing cello up like a guitar and singing, and we really liked her.
Then went to Lyon's for a "last supper" with James and Andre. Joe, Andy, Erin, Joe A, Trisha, Nick, Annalise, Devin, Rob, and myself were there. We did a lot of useless trivia. I got some juice from James, which made me very happy, though I still have multiple unopened bottles from the holiday party. Then after a sad, and an awkward, goodbye, I got gas, and we [Joe, Andy, Erin, and I] headed over to Nick's to watch a movie. I like that I had still got there before everyone else. We watched Mystery Men and played with a kitty. Before we knew it, it was after four in the morning, so we went home.

No comments: