I guess that's what I get for waiting to do school stuff until two weeks before school starts...all my academic classes I want to take are booked.
So I'm going to go the first days of classes any way, and possibly talk to the teachers before, and see if I can get add codes.
But the schedule I do have so far is:
Monday
Adanced Fencing 2-3pm
Tuesday
Beginning Tap Dance 8-10pm
Wednesday
Advanced Fencing 2-3pm
Thursday
Orchestra 7-10pm
And the classes I want to add are Math 150A [TTh 1030 am - noon], and either Psych 1A or Human Sexuality.
Even with both those extra classes, I'll only be taking 10 units, and I need at least 12. Anybody have any ideas?
Another shitty day at work, lunches suck when you can't actually enjoy them. At least Perry Platus is a good listener. And Mo let me borrow Princess Bride, so I'll probably watch that tonight. And I'm about to leave for the Video Droid and return my CSI for some more.
I want to go to the Fair, but I doubt anyone will want to go with me...I think they've all already gone.
2 comments:
Take Psych 1 A with mio on MW 12-1:30!?
OH PS I'm taking an awesome theatre class that goes over improvasion and monologues for auditions. It's Thar 10A MW 9-11am.. It's a pre req for a voice over class I want to take in the spring!
Post a Comment