Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Third times the charm.

No, but seriously. The Producers the third time was even better. Amazing audience and all the scenes were more rediculous and hilarious.

Sam and I finally got to go see it. So that was a highlight of both our nights.

And Dani and I found a Psych class, and I'm pretty sure I'll be doing THAR 10A with Aleece. That'll put me at 13 units! Yay! But work schedule is very up in the air...ugh. No idea what I'm going to do with that...


Opening tomorrow. Lame. And the day after. Double lame. But at least Friday is payday, and then comes my much-needed vacation.


And and and, I finally have a doctor appointment with my new doc at Kaiser. That'll hopefully help and someday get this side problem fixed. It's constant again.

1 comment:

Logan Peter said...

What psych class you end up taking?