Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day fun.

Such a good weekend.

Friday after work I checked out Erin and Marco's house, and my god I am so excited to stay there. Too bad it is the perfect party house. And that when I stay over there I'll have to get up super early...yuck.

Insect Carnival was amazing Saturday night. Before that Sarah and I went shopping and I finally got a pair of boots, like I've always wanted. And also a pair of cute, high-waisted shorts, like my jean Leuderhousin, but less slutty. Hahah. After a coffe pit stop, we went back to my place to get ready for the night, kicked back a few beers, and set off for the Boogie Room. Todd Road was completely blocked on both ends, so we had to take a side road that I had never heard of. Picked up Sarah's brother, got some JD and a couple bottles of coke. Sooo many people were at the BR, and we had gotten there right before they were closing the gates. Busted out the Jack and found out that "sipping" is much better than drinking, and I get super smashed. Went exploring, saying hi to everyone, and then got ready to dance. APOW was amazing. I had so much fun, felt such a happy drunk, and once again, things felt right. Did have a sad drunken moment, but I didn't let that bring my night down. We left at about two, went back to my house [Sarah, James, and I], and switched between X-Files, CSI, and X-Files again. Being cross-faded and trying to watch those shows is so confusing. Dominic came over for a bit, but we had all pretty much fallen asleep right after...oops. I felt pretty bad.

Sunday I worked at the other Mendobucks and basically just goofed off with Jon like last time. And ate a very disappointing burrito. Hmm, whatever. After work, showered, and then met up with Sarah and we had a Girls' Night In. Bought yummy junk food [and tons of it] from Safeway, then put on pjs, did plenty of bong rips, and watched Anchorman. My god, nothing has ever been funnier. Annalise ended up coming for a bit, bringing Step Up 2, and we watched it and were fucking amazed. It was incredible; I must own that movie. And take more dance classes. Definitely hip hop. Yesssss.

Didn't do too much today; didn't have work or school. Watched my CSI/X-Files, did laundry, then got coffee and saw Tropic Thunder. Tom Cruise's dance scene was fucking hilarious.

My good weekends always have a lame ending because I always have to open the next morning. At least Dani is my second opener. I could really go for some oatmeal from work right now. Can't wait for the next rollout just for that. And glad I'm not doing it. Tomorrow my plans should be fairly productive, I'm gonna fit in some practice time before class, maybe bring my taps to school and dance in the gym.

No comments: