Saturday, September 13, 2008

Worst night ever.

This night fucking blows. No car, and no idea what to do. No way to fix this situation.
No way to approach my dad with this shit.
I don't fucking know.
I hope my Treasure Island trip hasn't been ruined.
I knew something like this was going to fucking happen.
Why was she such a bitch?! My god...I couldn't even fucking explain myself.
I've been so goddamn lucky I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. But it's still HELLA shitty.
I'm such a fuckup and a fucking disappointment. I'm so ashamed of who I am right now. I mean, now I have a fucking record.

I wanted tonight and tomorrow to be so good, and now all I wanna do is cry.

I want my mom and my dad. I want to live with my family.
I can't do this shit anymore.

I want to go to sleep and never have to deal with this shit again.

1 comment:

James said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You're not a fuck up. You've just had a lot of bad shit happen to you. It's okay to be sad about this, and angry and frustrated, but you have to understand that you are a wonderful human being and you have a bright and glorious future. It may look like this is an impossible situation, but know that things could always be worse. And hey, if they CAN'T be any worse, then things can only get better. You have scads of loving friends who love you, and care about you, and will always be there for you. If you were a fuck up, we probably wouldn't give a shit.

We've all had bad luck. Spike's strings kept breaking at his shows. I was homeless for about half a year. Hell, Erin ran her herself over with her car! The bad luck comes in varying degrees, and right now, it seems like the whole world is against you, but this will turn itself around, and you always have us, and we love you dearly.