you gave fire like saltwater into my eyes.
Today was an exceptionally good day. Opened, even though I was technically only supposed to work 10am - 3pm, and ended up staying till almost 4. Custies were awesome today. Annnnnnnd,
I now have three potential new violin students! One being the brother of a very cute JC boy whom I'll hopefully see more of? Work was fun and fast paced, and I got to visit cute Matt at the bank whilst I got change. Always brightens my day.
Then I came home and seriously started working on my room. I also got my school stuff together so I'm basically ready for Monday. Now I just gotta figure out what to wear...
This paycheck tonight/tomorrow should be baller. I hope it is. I have school to pay for and two other mouths to feed. I really wouldn't mind, but I'm not making enough per hour to do so. Plus I think Dad and Diane are still dating. *gagging noises*
Whatever. I have more serious stuff to worry about.
I'm really glad I see more of my brother, he's flipping awesome. I'm sad it's almost time for Erin to study abroad. It'll be great for her, and I know she'll have a great time, but I'm going to miss her!
Also, please give me money. I've fallen in love, and he just so happens to live on the other side of the world. I'll write about that one another day; he's a full-blog-worthy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment