Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby, be mine.





Last night's rehearsal was great. I feel like I played like a better violinist. Pruggar made quite an impression and sounded like velvet under my ear. I almost cried when I had to give him back to Mini and Papa; I didn't want to give him up. I like to think my violin would be a he, but I know the Pruggar definitely is, because he has a face! Mimi said I would have to work really hard for this one, and that's something I'm willing to do.

At dinner tonight, Mimi talked to me about visiting them right after school, and that I could study with their friend who lives in SaddleBrooke with them and plays violin for the Tucson Symphony. Sweet!


PS. This is one of the pieces [that is kicking my ass] that we will be performing at Church of the Roses in Monty Village @ 2pm April 18th. C'est belle <3

No comments: