
Work it, make that bitch go crazy.




The JC Fashion Show went really well today, amidst the chaos. Some of the girls were a little bitchy and didn't say thank you whenever they were helped but whatever. And "Cute Little Shit" was such a snob, but I won't ever have to see that pageant brat again.
My outfits included:
Pink vintage dress + big white belt + white cashmere cardigan + my tan and black pumps.
See-thru cream top + my suede pointy kitten heels + my heather black jersey pocket skirt + waterfall vest + chunky black belt.
Grey and cream top + my suede pointy kitten heels + my heather black jersey pocket skirt + chain belt.
Form-fitted halter dress made completely of recycled neckties + my sude pointy kitten heels.
Highlight was being the posterchild for show poster.
I'll post pics up as soon as I get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment