Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Next piano piece to learn.



This song is one of my absolute favorites. The simple melody just adds to its magic. I've been transposing it, and once I finish writing it all down, it probably won't be too hard to learn... when I actually get my fingertips to practice on those dusty keys downstairs.

Life is too busy now.

I suppose that's what I get for adding a second job to my list of too many things to do, while finishing my last semester at the Junior College. Still very surreal and strange that [things going to plan, which they better] in EXACTLY FOUR MONTHS FROM TODAY I'll be having my New Student Orientation. Holy Santa Claus Shit.

School is feeling awful. It was so good for a while, then I got caught up with things, and well, now I'm nervous.

I got my first paycheck from Atlas Coffee today, and it was pretty nice, especially being paid under the table. Tomorrow I have to go to Evolution and have Jenn take out my industrial and put the two stupid retainers in the piercings so it'll be out for Aéropostale. Seriously, a freaking cartilage piercing with a bar in between is not going to offend some stupid mom shopping with her preteen daughter, or giant Mexican family who won't speak a word of English to me, and get mad that I don't know any Spanish. Grr... At least I get a nice paycheck from Aéro on Thursday.

My room suddenly exploded again. I just haven't had time to keep it clean.

My body is doing something really funky. My foot is still swollen [has been for over three weeks now] and now my stomach feels all acidy and awful and my esophagus feels like it's on fire and deteriorating. I guess I'll actually have to cut back on my coffee intake, yikes.

More to write, not enough time. Going to finish lots of homework and try to get some precious hours of sleep.

No comments: