Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fat Kassi.

I think if I got a period, I'd be having it right now.

It must be PMS or something, or setting too high expectations, without conscously knowing it, and them being let down.

I feel sick; probably from all the junk food I had tonight.

Won't complain about today though...it was, mostly, good.
Maggie, aka my Magellan GPS device, works like a dream. Perfect for Sonora, but I am unmotivated to go. I don't want to play in a wedding where I will have only seen the music the night before. I don't have an outfit, will probably have to rent one, if I can find one. Sonora is about three - four hours away.

I really like Union Square, and I will really like it this summer with my spending money.
Also, I like Hot Cookie and my new underoos.

I have to do homework this weekend. I wanted to have people over tomorrow night, but I don't think that'll happen, for one reason or another. This upcoming week will be train, train, train for my promo, and I won't have time to do homework during most of the week. Brilliant.

Yeah, I'm just being a brat right now. Whatever. But I don't like it.

I hope I sleep well tonight.

No comments: