Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy Vuman!

I need to be productive today.


I was so good last week and the week before. I need to go to the language lab, and I have a little Italian left to do.

But I much rather go to the beach, and take a nap there.
Soak up the sun and the sand and the sea-salt air.


This Pisces really needs to go sailing. It's been far too long.

I also need to be better at going to sleep earlier. I know I can do it, I just usually don't.

I've been trying to blog for a couple days, but then I go somewhere and come back to a half-written entry, and don't feel like finishing it. I haven't been writing in my diary for about a week and a half, and I feel like I should. I always feel better after writing.

Now, I better go get some coffee.

No comments: