really for me to complain or be sad about. Everything is going very well.
But I am stricken with saddness, and Frank will be missed. Is it weird that I am getting a little sad over the putting down of my boyfriend's cat? I mean, I did know him for nearly three years...but how dare I even say these things...he isn't my cat. Well, Darling, I love you. And you know that.
But other than that...
What has been going on in my life recently;
Today was overall a good day.
Woke up, saw my dad after he got home from his cowboy trip by Neverland Ranch [and he stunk of cowboy], then got my paycheck, still not great, but definitely better than last one, made friends at the bank, visited Erin at work with Andy, bought new soap!, Mary's salads with them, then language lab and modeling practice. Lilli is doing it also. I'm glad. After that, we hung out, met up with Nick, and eventually ended back up at Nick's house watching Spaced. Mmmm. I want to buy it. [IF SOMEONE BOUGHT ME SPACED, for the US, THAT WOULD BE THE BEST PRESENT EVER.!!!!]
I wrote what I think may have been my best essay yet on Thursday. I was so worried I wouldn't get it all finished, but I did [about four minutes before class] and I am sooooo pleased with it. I can't wait to get my grade back. That day in class we talked about embalming and dead mothers and I couldn't quite take it, so I went out for a breather. Of course the day Erin isn't there. Though talking about embalming didn't really bother me. I did something silly the other day, but when Troy, the mortission [sp?] who works next door to my work, came in, I started talking to him about his business. He's going to have to ask his boss if it's okay, but I'm a bit interested in seeing, well, the whole process. And I find this curiousity a bit...weird. Like, really weird. But whatever.
I may officially be set on what I want my first tattoo to be. I don't know why I didn't think of it any sooner. I don't know when I'd get it, but I know I'd like to talk to my dad about it first. I want simply my mom's name, most likely on my wrist. I would need to find a bracelet to cover it up for work, but really, that'd be so easy. I miss her. Is it silly to say that I get sick of missing her? I feel like it almost bugs myself and those around me. But I can feel her presence in this house.
One good thing that happened this week was I went to Plato's closet and sold some clothes and got 18$. Perfect for gas money; I was so happy. That day Erin picked me up in the morning, and we sat in Starbucks for two hours, and I missed my fencing class because of our chats. So nice though.
I guess I'm just blogging now for the sake of it. I am tired and should sleep. Tomorrow I have work, and will possibly be going to Mike's comedy show. I'm glad he's doing the fashion show also.
Deep and sudden urge to go to Hawai'i. SOON. This summer. Who's with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment