Woke up at about a quarter to nine with Erin calling me, and me wondering what the crap I had to do today. Then it hit me, I called Erin back, got ready, and met Erin at Starbucks. We had to be at hair and makeup at about 9 in the morning. We both thought we were gonna die because I'm sure Denny's gave us food poisoning last night. I woke up with the worst tummy ache in history and felt like I had been punched multiple times in the stomach. Hair and makeup was fun, though my lips were Barbie bright pink, and that had to go as soon as we left for Subway to get lunch; we were starving. I liked the girl who did my makeup, and loved Mary, who did my hair. We went through about four hairstyles because we were just having fun. After lunch, we headed over to the mall; first show started at two, so we had to be there at one.
I had two outfits; first was in the "hippie" theme, and the other was "LA/Preppy."
I hadn't tried one my first outfit, or even seen it until today. Both pairs of jeans fit me, but I'm sure were "Long"s, which meant there was about two feet of extra material past my feet. Luckily a few under-cuffings, and a few safety-pins later, and we were set. "Hippie" was all Buckle wear, with jeans I kind of want, a pink tank under a LOVE tee, scarf, accessories, and my rainbow sandals. "LA/Preppy" was all from LIV; dark denim jeans, black tank top, woven earrings and gold bangals, and an awesome creme and black ruffley vest that I am going to buy. I wore my creme and black pumps.
Another thing that was fun was everyone else's make-shift tailoring, and then all of us having to hide the tags. [Clothes were borrowed from multiple stores from around Santa Rosa.]
It was so much fun, I made new friends, Erin and I looked awesome, as well as everyone else, and I can't wait to do more.
But now I am thoroughly exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment