Went to Toni&Guy on Tuesday to be a hair model for Grace. She's just starting out there, and they have to do an apprenticeship before they can "go on the floor" and have real, paying customers. So I thought, the cut is cute that she's doing, and it's free.
I love it. It looks so good. A little different, mostly longer in the back, than the picture, but soo cute. Pixie has her pixie hair again. And Rachel is trying to get everyone at work to call me Tink, lol.
Tomorrow shall be...
hopefully good.
I should have a nice paycheck coming in, then Joe and I are heading over to Sonora. We'll be staying at my cousins BJ and Oliver's house, then having rehearsal dinner, and rehearsing for the first time with the guitarist that I'm playing violin with in the wedding. Saturday's the wedding. I hope I don't screw up. I have quite possibly the best costume...I feel like I'll actually be over-dressed. Pictures will be posted. I have no idea what time the wedding or reception are...so I'm not sure what time we'll be getting home Saturday night.
And then Sunday is Day Under the Oaks, which really means...
my fencing competition!
I hope I do well; the last couple of bouts during our "tournament" I didn't do as well as I usually do.
Registration is between 830-930am, so I have to be there fairly early.
Now, I'm off to pick up Rachell from Petaluma, and we're all seeing IronMan @ 1045. Woop!
No comments:
Post a Comment