I can physically feel the exhaustion in my whole body.
I'm starting to doubt if I can do fencing over the summer, since I would have to open Mondays through Thursdays for over a month. I really, really wanna do it though. Maybe I'll just start going to the North Bay Fencing Academy, then I can do it whenever I have a free day. Now that I think about that, it may be better.
This week feels like it's dragging. It really isn't that bad, I only have two finals after my essay today in English, but I know my grades aren't gonna be good, so I just want the semester to hurry up and end. I'm really disappointed in how things turned out...I had all A's in all my classes. Now I'll be lucky if I pass them all. I just gotta remind myself it's not the end of the world, because it totally isn't, and they are some pretty legitimate reasons as to why my grades slipped. Thoughts of fall semester and what I'll be doing for work won't leave my head. I need a smart person/adult to talk to.
And I don't have many of those.
1 comment:
if you didn't notice I'm one of those people who did exactly what your talking about and am going to do exactly what your talking about over the fall semester, so I have to plan it too.
I'll help you if you need it.
Post a Comment