Saturday, May 17, 2008

I didn't cry today.

That's the first May 17th, in four years that I haven't.

Last year was awful. I remember, Blair was doing her showing of her portfolio and saying her theme was her fascination with death and zombies and afterlife. She kept talking, but all I heard was Death, Death, Death. I wish I had just left in the middle of that.

I can't believe it has already been four years, and at the same time, it's only been four years. Dang. The Sebastopol cemetary's beauty never seems to amaze me though.

Work I guess distracted me today. Joe visited me and we walked to Daphne's Greek cafe for lunch and it was yummy and the whole lunch break was really nice. Closing sucked though; having to close as a Shift, when not being trained at what to do. Hmmpf.

Just got back from In n Out. Wasn't that eventful; I probably should have just gone to bed early or studied.

Buona sera!

No comments: