"don't talk trash."
I have to bite my lip to not write what is on my mind, prick.
This was a long weekend.
Wizard dance rehearsal [my previous ballet training has simply disappeared over time.]
Date with a cute boy, and a great view of Santa Rosa, Windsor, Healdsburg, and Geyserville!
Dance party at Brett's, with some sweet lights.
Ended the night with watching Moonwalker.
It was also a shit weekend. I won't be getting a car after all.
I knew it was too good to be true.
I guess all in all it's for the best since I'm hardly getting any hours at work.
I'm going to look into a new job, but I feel like I won't really be able to apply until after the play is over.
I already am loving the cast. Last week we all went to Adel's after rehearsal and it was so much fun. I'm glad Aleece is in it, and my new favorite gay Pedro! [Don't worry Erin, I'm just babysitting him till you get back!]
Oh, and will these 11 and a half weeks please go by quickly? Thanks.
I've been writing a lot in my new musical Italian leather journal. It's lovely.
Already planning my Halloween costume, and I'm thinking another trip to Chico for it.
I just need a drunken filled weekend this upcoming weekend.
Also excited for Rocky Horror pt 2 next month and Treasure Island! Once again, October never lets me down. Brian will be working and doing interviews the day of the festival, so I'll probably just tag along with him and meet the bands and the beautiful keyboardist from Passion Pit, again. Mmmm.
Ugh, I hate to admit it, but you being an asshole really pisses me off.
I wanted to fix whatever there was left and give you a decent goodbye, but like that would ever happen. Sucks, but whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment