Some quite exciting news, but I'm also freaking out.
So, with the good:
Paid all my past semester's school fees, so I finally got added into all my classes. And seriously, by the skin of my teeth.
Went to Arizona to see family and party with my 102 year old great-grandmother. That lady only looks 80. She's a badass, and she looked amazing. It's nice to take a mini-vacation to the desert. There were beautiful full moons and entertaining monsoons.
Claire called me to tell me that she should be moving in about 10 days, and asked me if I still wanted to buy little Goldie. Of course! We're going to meet sometime this week over coffee and talk business.
Bad news:
I called the store asking my hours for this upcoming week, and the one after. Fridays 1-5pm. That entire paycheck will be 8 hours of working, before taxes take it away. Fucking wonderful. Don't know how I'll be able to pay my phone bill, let alone car payments to Claire, and then registration and gas and insurance. I don't know what the fuck to do. Look for a new job? Who'll hire me, especially with my busy schedule? Talk to my manager? Even though I guess I did something wrong when his cup full of chewing tobacco and leftover spit got spilt all over me. Yes, cut my fucking hours, you dick. No one else there that is a part-timer has to go what I go through. No one else is going to school full time, and paying bills. Ugh. And I really wanted to get my roots coloured, and now I don't think I can. And I'm still wanting to cheer, but who knows if I'll be able to do that. I feel like I'm always quiting on Jen and I feel bad, even though I haven't been flying or really even feeling that important to the squad.
I just hope Claire will be understanding. Fuck.
At least I'm getting inked tomorrow, though I probably shouldn't. Somehow I always pull through these situations, but I didn't have a car then. If worst comes to worst, I guess I just won't drive her often until I can afford it. That's so dumb, but I think that may be the case.
No comments:
Post a Comment