Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Off-book.

Today is the first day of Wizard of Oz being off-book, starting with Act One. It shouldn't be too bad; aside from singing in Ensemble, I don't really have any major solo lines.

I can't wait till tech week! Sadly that will be the first time being harnessed up for Nikko, but it doesn't make me any less excited.

I do need to practice a couple of songs with the harmonies. Luckily my sightreading has been really good and most of the cast can't even read music.

I turned in a bunch of job applications on Monday. I'm typing up my resume and turning in a few more applications today. I think I have a really good chance with Stanroy's, which would be awesome. Two others I would really like would be Express and Caffino's, or Aroma's. Brit said she'd put in a good word for me at Aroma's, and most of the staff knows me anyway (along with the kids at Caffino's). What I like most about Caffino's is that there is no cafe to clean up!


I just really want to spit in Ray's face and see what he thinks of his own medicine.

1 comment:

JOEmeow said...

I went into Express before I left town and Trinity said she recognized you. I'd be happy to be your reference if you want a job there.