Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have the stuff that you want,

I am the thing that you need.



A fairly good day.
Free coffee.
Free makeover.
Ran into a lovely Shawna.
Caught up on True Blood [8 whole months of waiting?! BULLSHIT!]
Old-time recipes.
Starting Club Dead.


My knees have been hurting pretty bad today. It is a constant daily thing now; kindof like my old lovely side pains. I'm going to make a doc appointment. I shouldn't have deteriorating joints when I'm only 20. Ah, that is a scary thought.
Also, need to for real real make an appointment with the oral surgeon; my wisdom teeth hurt like hell today. And they aren't giving the rest of my teeth any justice.

I got recast in the Beautician scene in Wizard because I have "lack of skill" as a dancer. Oh, I'm sorry I haven't taken ballet since I was 10 or whatever, and the dancing I do have experience isn't "real dancing." Partnered dancing is far more fun and beautiful than a single doing fancy French steps. It's for the best though; I don't mind. I was frusterated Friday. I think it's a better decision. And it's cool: I could out-fiddle, out-fence, and out-stunt any and everyone in the cast. 'Cept for Pedro of course, for the stunting, haha.


Off to HomeworkLand, and then SleepyheadLand.

No comments: