Friday, October 23, 2009

Immaturity is a good excuse for being a BITCH.

You're so right, homegirl! Because you're immature, let's blame everything on that, so you never have to feel guilty or be in the wrong. Genius! How did someone so stupid think of something so clever? Yes, being a child allows you to act like a bitch, and vent and go off when really I don't want to hear a single word you're saying. I was holding the phone away from my ear the entire time, no joke. You're so grumpy, and you never leave the house. How do you do it? Oh, the special skills you have! "I don't think I will grow mature, because what's maturity worth when you can't be yourself?" RIGHT! Because being a grown-up means not being yourself! Ah, you are so wise. Since I am an adult and have had a big kid job and paid big kid bills, I am a nothing! I'm not myself! That died along when I was 15 years old, when I had to grow up, you spoiled, good-for-nothing resource sucker. Why don't you get it? Because you offend me in SO many ways, that means I need to lighten up?

Right.

Go to hell. Because the Devil will like your jokes and lack of "grown-up-ness" and that can still be a good excuse! :)

No comments: