Sunday, October 18, 2009

No Treasure for me, but a concussion instead.

Treasure Island, that is.

I'm not sure how I would handle all the music and the people.
It is too bad I didn't get to go though, I was excited for it. But I was really only looking forward to seeing Passion Pit, again. Hopefully I'll be seeing more of them.

It is a little embarrassing how I hurt my noggin. I was reaching into my locker in the music building, and reached in and didn't duck my head down far enough. Whacked my head into the top locker. HARD. No huge visual lump but a constant headache for about four days. I did get a little help throughout the weekend though.

Thursday I had two midterms [I hit my head right after my theory test, before Human Sexuality]. I had a real hard time just thinking in HS. That's never happened before, and I really don't like it. That night was the Director Rehearsal for Oz, with all of the Light, Sound, Stage, Costume, and Prop Designers. It didn't go as well as Wednesday run-through, but that's okay. Luckily, I took a vicodin before rehearsal, so I survived.

Friday we had dance rehearsal and my head was throbbing the whole time. After rehearsal, I met with Bill at Russian River, and realized that beer definitely helps the headaches go away. We met a friend of Bill's who was working the Hopper House of Horror and got in for free because we said we would be working it next week [which I actually TOTALLY want to!]. And I had the shit scared out of me. Especially because I went in drunk. That sobered me up real quick. The actors would follow you which I hated, but added more to the effect. Never going in there ever again, unless I work it. That would be a fun experience. Also, still a little scary, but I'd love dressing up and following the crowds. After the haunted house, we went back to Russian River for a bit again [my new fave bar, even though I'm still 20], and finished the night with buffalo wings and It's Always Sunny in Philly.

Yesterday I spent the day in Japantown in San Francisco with Aleece and her friend Victory. It was a super fun day, a bit nerdy, and I got a cute new wallet. I resisted buying some things, which was good.

And now it's Sunday, which means my weekend has already left me. Tomorrow I don't have rehearsal, but costume fittings and then I have to put some "lab hours" in at the costume shop. I'll probably have to get a head on my homework then, because I'm sure I have rehearsal the rest of the week. Also need to check on applications. I wish Tech Week wasn't the week before we open...that makes things a little stressful.

No comments: