I think this is the first semester I've had midterms.
Tomorrow I have Music Theory 2 and Human Sexuality. HS I should be able to do fine, though I'm going to study a little more.with Dani today. I am really nervous about Theory. Luckily second semester is the hardest of the theory classes. That's kindof reassuring to know others are suffering too.
I just have a hard time remembering all the rules. Who knew there were so many for writing music?! I still have to remember the names of the triads (my list helps), and I have a hard time seeing parallel 5ths and octaves. Also need to review my circle of 5ths. I can't believe I'm really forgeting some key signatures and relative minors. Really? Lol.
Last weekend was pretty fun. Stayed the whole time at Mo's while Mark was away in Oregon. Babysat James on Friday, Saturday afternoon saw Abe Lincoln's Big Gay Dance Party, and that night had a little cast party at Pedro's. Some cool people left early, but the people who stayed I love, and that was fun. I drank a few beers and sipped on a large steel water bottle filled with premade margherita. Delicious. But then I drink more without really noticing. And let me tell you, there's not much more dangerous, and exhilarating than doing drunken cheerleading stunts. Haha, I'm not doing that again. Sarah (Glinda) and I are wanting to get the cast together again this weekend, we just need to find a place. I can't stop saying how I love the cast and hanging with them. Thursday should be interesting. I'm excited and a little scared, but I'm sure I'll be fine and have fun.
Rehearsal yesterday went surprisingly well. We did off-stage singing, and I'm glad we've finally improved. I'm actually confident in my voice, and love being an Alto. And I lovelovelove that Leira told everyone HomeBoy was tone-deaf (though everyone already knew!) and he just smiled and nodded. Freaking creeper! Hugh Jackman wants his Wolverine chops back, thanks. Lol. Last night I laughed so hard. Usually I wouldn't be so harsh, but its fun gossiping with the other girls of the cast, and he's such a creep, lol.
So glad I'm meeting the people I am and hanging with them and doing the show, otherwise I'd probably lose my sanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment