skip to main | skip to sidebar

"Get It Pixie"

With my feet on the dash, the world doesn't matter.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You knock me off of my feet now, babe.

I'm real excited for tonight. I don't remember who is going with Brett and myself.

I will probably cry like a big fat baby, and I don't even care. :)

I'm debating on somehow wearing a shirt with a big hole in the side, just to show my tatty, but that's silly, so I probably won't. Haha.
Posted by p i x i e ♫ at 7:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (84)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2009 (65)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • You knock me off of my feet now, babe.
      • These early mornings are killing me.
      • Happy Zombie Day
      • Immaturity is a good excuse for being a BITCH.
      • This weekend will be THRILLER.
      • No Treasure for me, but a concussion instead.
      • Two midterms tomorrow.
      • "Peguin in persuit!"
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)