I've been poopy when it comes to updating this thing. I've wanted to; I swear. Uhhh, let's see...
Disneyland, overall was a great success. I'll post pictures when I get the chance, and go on about the trip.
Work's been crazy, I guess. Recently got a THIRD job. This one's only seasonal. I'll be at the See's kiosk in the Plaza, which is about twelve feet away from American Eagle. I'll be getting 10.15$ an hour from See's, which should help a lot with everything. I'm hoping. I'm still liking AE, and the 40% off is definitely a big plus. It's hard working in retail; not because of the people or whatnot, but the constant temptation of cute clothes. Ack! I never thought it would do that. And I've researched and found out that Piscians are usually compulsive shoppers. Hah, that's good to know. Starbucks is a bit crazy than it has been in past years, and the JC students just get ruder and ruder. They've never even heard of the phrase "thank you." I've been trained one day so far for See's; tomorrow I start in full uniform. I hope the dress looks good; I'm excited to wear it. And I'd really like to work there full time, and quit the other jobs... but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Thanksgiving...
Went to Chico with Dad and Park, and expected a bunch of people to be there, but we ended up having a really small dinner, with just Aunt Susie and Uncle Doug. It was delish, and I basically just drank with my uncle, which was fun. Cosmo's are good... and premixed drinks are strong. Thanksgiving day Susie and I did a 5k and it definitely wasn't as great as Wharf to Wharf.
Black Friday...
Or Green Friday, as American Eagle likes to call it. Green is less scary than Black, and that's when we make all our green. Wasn't as stressful as I thought it'd be, thank goodness. I was really scared a few days before. And it helped a lot that I didn't have to open [at four am] and that night we all got trashed at Joe's. It was quite awesome. Yep, yep, yep. My inner alcoholic that has been in hiding since the end of summer is starting to come out again, hah.
Holiday...
Is upon us. It's hard this year for me. What with little money and all. But things will work out. And this year we're having a tree! Our first full-sized Christmas tree in at least two years. For our first Christmas, Joe got me my own, little personal-sized tree, which I kept in my room, and that was lovely. December is always a hard time for me. Mom's birthday is in 13 days and she would be 46. I looked at pictures of her last night, and really, it's never any easier not having her here. I just forget or don't think about it or joke around or pretend it isn't hard. I really ought to go to Sebastopol and see her. I haven't gone there in so long. It's awful.
What else is new....
Erin and I are besties. I love that gal dearly. I went skinny-dipping for the first time. And I felt great afterwards. I'm accomplishing what I have wanted to. I'm getting a new Mint Chocolate phone sent in the mail, in the next two to three days, and I think I'll be going over to Cingular and getting that little baby flip phone I've always wanted. And now, it's raining and I'm pretty hungry.
1 comment:
i love you to. so much. i am so glad/lucky to have you in my life.
(um, how married do we sound?)
and if you want, i'll go to sebastopol with you... and if you want, you can come see where my mama is, or where jess is. either way, or anyway, i love you.
Post a Comment