Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Fathers, lock up your daughters, the boys are back in town."

Thursday night was so fucking epic.
So many good things about that night...

Bombass burrito.
Very front row.
Fancy. Fun and fierce and fabulous.
Diplo.
Snacks from a gas station.
Singing Queen at the top of our lungs the whole way home.
And of course...

JUSTICE!

Xavier de Rosnay is so on My Team.!

I wish I had my camera with me, but whatever, it probably would have gotten destroyed somehow in the crowd. We were in the front, but I was right behind this Asian beezy, and I needed to just squeeze in next to her so I could be against the guardrail. Not only did I want to be there, but the crowd was killing me, and if I was against the gaurdrail, I could lean against and hold onto that, and so could Joe. I told Joe I was determined to get in that spot, and Joe said I couldn't because he could hardly get his hand in...but I finally got to my spot! And I was so stoked after that.

I was a little bummed I couldn't go to the afterparty at PopScene. Everyone I was with was pretty tired [the crowd was really shovey instead of being really dancey] and the line was huge outside. Plus, PopScene was in this creepy allyway and they weren't letting anyone in anymore.

But yeah, such an amazing, amazing night.

No comments: