I'm not much of a big fan of Easter. Especially since we kindof stopped doing it since my mom died. I didn't have high expectations for today, Easter Sunday, because last Easter I was in my favorite place [so far] in the world; Spain. Lovely, lovely Espana. I miss you. But anyway, today ending up going really well.
I have acknowledged my faults and have started to work on patching up a friendship that I do not want to end. And I am happy how things went today, and will be going.
And equally great news.
Samantha moved back!
I almost feel like crying, the emotions hit me on my drive home, about two hours? after she called me and told me she moved back. I am a little, I guess, envious?, that this summer she is planning on getting a house with two other girls. Aka, not me. But whatever.
I am so happy she's back. That dream I had two nights ago really freaked me out. Especially because it was a sort of premonition, due to Erin's accident in the City. I had decided to go up to Chico, and hopefully surprise her. I feel silly blogging these feelings, because some people may not understand; I was really worried in my gut something bad was going to happen to Samantha.
Hopefully I'll have nothing to worry about.
Bug has missed her Zamaza.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment