City trip with Nick today; Erin was supposed to come too, but she overslept. As what always happens now when I go to the city, we got lost, trying to find Haight Street to go to American Apparel. Luckily, with the help of Miss Erin on the phone, we found Haight. Then parked waaaaaaay down Lower Haight, and took a nice long walk before finally finding it. I lovehate San Francisco. I think I always will. Today was a beautiful day to go to the city, too bad I had to go back early for the training at 4. Guuuuuugh.
And hooray for another city trip tomorrow, smack dab in the afternoon, in between classes. I love it. I hope Joe can come with us.
Nick and I agree that city trips most become more frequent. And I am down for some clubbing action soon, amung many other things. This upcoming week should be very good, minus my math test on Thursday. Gogol Bordello and my bday paarty. I just hope drama doesn't happen.
Today was good, and ended...hmmpf, weird?
Saw Guys and Dolls Friday night, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest last night. Spike, Cecilia, Patrick, and Leila were in Guys and Dolls, and they were AMAZING. I'm so proud of all of them. Cecilia, you have a great set of lungs there girl. Mike was in Cuckoo's and he did a great job, He was crazy, and a bit scary, and did really well for his first play. And seeing these two plays have made something occur to me; It is official that I must do a play or musical in the very near future. At least start off with a play; I haven't sung in ages. Very excite!
No comments:
Post a Comment