Monday, March 10, 2008

Phones suck.

I hate how dependant I am on a cell phone. How I must always have it with me, everywhere I go, every day. And when I don't have one, it makes things stressful. I don't have a home phone.


My green Verizon phone will not charge. It will occasionally turn on by itself, and then immediately turn off. Luckily my Cingular phone does work, but Gabe had to give me a new charger, since the other one broke. And I'm sure all of my calls are going to my dead green phone. I'll have to go to Verizon and have them look at it, and most likely disconnect my Verizon account. They never sent me another one. What I should have said I wanted for my birthday was a new phone. Guugh. This is annoying. I've got more important things to deal with.

No comments: