
Wow, what a night.
It was an overall uber long day, since I had picked up a shift from 8am - 2pm, then had class, class, and rushed over to Miranda's to get my makeup did; which turned out amazing. Went to Sonoma Taco Shop, which is now one of my favorite places to eat, rushed to my house to get my stuff, then dropped Erin's car off at her house and rushed to Mel's. Already there was at least ten guys there, in their underwear, and the only girls were Mel, Erin, Tish, Lilli, and I. So it was a bit awkward at first. But I got alcohol in my system quickly, so that didn't last long.
Joe came and DJed, and I didn't dance much cuz I was feeling sick...then got better and drank more :)
It was a good fun night, and there were a lot of girl on girl kissing, hahah.
Went back to our den where things were going pretty well, and then I swallowed my lip ring. No freaking joke. Thank god Joe was there to take care of me; he ran and got me water while it was stuck in my throat. I completely freaked out and was hyperventalating like crazy. It was so down my throat it would be really painful to cough it up, so I just washed it down. Joe told me he had swallowed a crown once, and I remembered I swallowed a tooth before, so I knew I'd be okay. The night took an unexpected turn, and then went really good again.
It was a good, good night, and I can't wait for the 15th!




No comments:
Post a Comment