skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Get It Pixie"
With my feet on the dash, the world doesn't matter.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Brown eyes I'll hold you near,
cuz you're the only song I want to hear...
a melody softly soaring through my atmosphere.
Thank you for the happiest three years I've had so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(84)
►
October
(3)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(16)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(101)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(10)
Why not do it here?
Bonfires
Hoooooooookah nights.
Brown eyes I'll hold you near,
Watch
The pains are back.
Last weekend.
Now remember why you're celebrating July 4th;
Katy Perry,
Today is a new day.
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(9)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment