the music video for Metro Station's "Control."
Let's party like that.
Working at the other Mendo store tomorrow, and closing with John, so that should be pretty cool. I've been working 6 out of 7 days each week [only because a whole week is not allowed] so hopefully I'll have enough money for everything that I'm wanting to save for in the near future.
My cat is here for the week, and I am sooo happy. Minus the fact that I think he's belimic [sp?]. Bleh.
Almost positive I'm not going to Wharf to Wharf this year. Pretty bummed, but I don't want to run six miles in the ashy, smoky air. I'll have next year to look forward to.
I had a random thought the other night, that I'm kindof a fan of. Look at a US map and close my eyes and point to a state, and go there. Save a little bit of money at a time, maybe bring a friend, and then just go. And eventually sometime in my life just do that with a globe instead of a US map. I'm also missing Hawaii quite a lot lately. I want the mast on our Catalina 30 to be put up and the boat fixed so I can go sailing. I still owe my close friends a sailing trip.
Not exactly sure what I'm going to be doing with school and work in the fall. I'm applying to the ice arena and also Wells Fargo, though I'm still for transferring, possibly, if the time comes soon. The fact that we don't have an official date for the closure of my beloved store makes everything, I mean everything, stressful. Classes I'm almost positive I'm taking include Tap Dance 1, Advanced Fencing, and Orchestra; classes I'm interested in adding are Math 150A [again], Fashion Design and Illustration, French 2, Musicianship, Theory, or History of Costume. Really need to meet with a counselor. Luckily summer classes end this week. I loved the people I met and that class and pretty much Petaluma in general, but I'm ready to have a little bit of summer, and I'm happy to think of how my gas tank will stretch since I won't be driving an extra 120 miles each week.
No comments:
Post a Comment