a bunch of lazy, white aristocrats didn't want to pay their taxes.
Fourth of July, unless spent with family and/or big BBQ and fireworks, is pretty lame. Went to Joe's party, and wasn't sure how the night would play out since I was:
opening the next morning with Rachel O. who is usually really sleepy during opens, and a million backups would need to be made since we weren't open on Friday, and I would only have Rachel, no extra opener. So of course I had to do like...everything. But I tend to work amazingly fast as a shift when running off little little to no sleep.
The night was interesting. The group mostly partied at Kelly's, which I didn't really like, not her so much, just that it was at her house and we kept going back and forth. Was extremely awkward until I grabbed a cup and put some Malibu in it. Broke in my new piece which Devin was a huge fan of. [Sorry Andre.] I ended up going to bed early; I was super tired.
I knew I would have my partying this weekend, but that it would most likely be the fifth, not the fourth.
Stoked for Eden's and the concert tonight; haven't seen A Pack of Wolves in ages. Stoked for hanging out with Erin and my new friend, Eden's gf, and being super duper drunk. No work tomorrow, hurrah!
No comments:
Post a Comment