Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last weekend.

If I ignore the bad, then it was actually really good.

Saturday night A Pack of Wolves played at OddFellows' Hall off of Pacific. A bit weird being there since the last times were for Symphony practice. Hid a bottle of Malibu, but no juice, in Erin's car and brought an iced cup from work and drank drank drank my Malibu Mambo. Good on so many levels; convenient, not suspicious, and before I knew it I had already had three refills. Missed Not To Reason Why, which was a little lame. Pet Sounds was good, and APOW was amazing.!

Single greatest moment of the night was during "When We Go"; super drunk and happy, and I knew, somehow, everything was going to be okay. The little children left us, so Joe, Cory, and I headed to Eden/Dominic's. Super fun times.
Including meeting up with the roomies, talking to Spencer about his lack of mustache, and running into Cracked Out Ashley taking someone's fur coat... the one who ran her bike into my car. AHHAH!

Things I have learned from that night:
Sarah is my favorite new friend.
Amanda and Roy are awesome and I missed that.
Drunk Wii bowling does not work.
Never drink a whole bottle of Malibu to myself again.
Dry heaving sucks. A lot.

Perhaps I should find a new drink of choice?


This weekend includes:
Joe's chubby face.
Hellboy part Deux.
Segway racing.
New piercing.
The Producers.
And hopefully a nice fat check tomorrow.

No comments: