Thursday, July 3, 2008

Katy Perry,

I love you.
Can't wait to see you on August 21st. You're basically my favorite.




My mind's moving twenty million miles a minute. Things are changing...fast.

We won't have an official yes or no for a few weeks, but sadly my lovely little Starbucks that has been my work and "third place" for over three years will most likely be one of 600 stores being shut down. So our little family will be split up and transferred to different places. Awful.

Tomorrow I get to see Leah and Ari, and I am happy about that. Breakfast with the family, then haircut, and going to the gym with Nick. And it's the Fourth and what not. But I have to open on Saturday. Saturday night is going to be fabulous though. I'm planning on being super smashed and enjoying Pet Sounds and APOW. Woo!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

you're seeing katy perry?! god i'm jealous!!!!!!!
-cecilia