Sunday, December 27, 2009

Everything, everything ends.

Weird to think there's less than a week of 2009 left.

Tomorrow I'll be going to the Apple store and will hopefully have everything transferred from my old iBook G4 to my new MacBook. Then Sarah will be helping me pick out a few things from my work to buy with my gift card. I keep trying to use my Talbots gift card online, but it isn't letting me. None of the clothes are really my style or what I would like, but I found some cute earrings I'd like to own, but the website keeps saying I'm not allowed to use it. Grrr... Plus Talbots is in Montgomery Village, which is never close to my route.

I have been invited to two different Nikki's New Year's Eve parties. I'd like to go to both. The nice thing about Nikki Siebert's is I haven't seen any of that crew in ages, and they are always fun to party with. And it's Black and Gold themed. So I could dress up for New Year's, and wear something pretty and fancy. I have no idea what I would wear to a 1970's themed party. Hmmmpf.

Luckily someone at work who is charge of making schedules didn't schedule me for New Year's Day, so no matter what I end up doing, I'm gonna party. But I also want to see Erin, James, Andre, Robert, and Spike. I'm not sure what they're doing.

When it gets closer to Thursday I'll figure my plans out, and I won't stress about it. I'll stay positive and carefree and go with the flow, no matter how the night turns out. I just know I want to wear heels, haha.

I want to get a cover and case for my MacBook as soon as I can. I don't want it to even think about getting dirty or scratched. It's so pretty!

I still need to figure out Grease audition stuff. I hope my being in Wizard of Oz will give me a better chance.

No comments: